Following its annual list of the 100 Best Central Pennsylvania Business People, State College-based Pennsylvania Business Central has listed its 100 Best Organizations of 2023.
Once again, Indiana County is well represented with nine organizations on the list, some of which also feature in Pennsylvania Business Central’s Top 100 Business People of 2023:
• Antria Inc., a White Township clinical research site with a stated mission of discovery and nurturing. Antria provides research to the community through various sample collections as well as clinical studies.
• Evergreen Insurance, an Indiana-based company that was formed in 1980 to focus on the region’s energy industry but has since gained experience in commercial, farm and personal insurance through its association with the Reschini Group and promoted by S&T Bank. Joe Reschini is a PBC Top 100 Businessman, Evergreen CEO and President of the Reschini Group.
• First Commonwealth Financial Corporation, an Indiana-based holding company for First Commonwealth Bank that has expanded into western and central Pennsylvania (including the acquisition of Centric Financial Corp.), with 119 community offices and commercial banking centers in Pittsburgh, Canton, Cincinnati, Cleveland and Columbus.
it is featured on the Top 100 Business People list by Dave Reed, senior vice president of the bank and president of the state of Pennsylvania, and Jane Grebenc, executive vice president and chief revenue officer of FCFC.
• ICW Vocational Services, based in Indiana, with a stated mission to educate, empower and support individuals with disabilities through a continuum of services and to promote lifelong learning to maximize individuals’ potential to achieve their goals with dignity .
• Indiana County Center for Economic Operations, a network that includes the Indiana County Board of Commissioners, Indiana County Chamber of Commerce, Indiana County Development Corp., Indiana County Tourist Bureau and Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Indiana County Tourist Bureau executive director Laura Herrington is on the PBC list of the 100 Best Business People, as is Christina Koren, IUP director of strategic partnerships.
• Quintech Electronics & Communications, founded in 1989, is a White Township-based, state-of-the-art designer and manufacturer of RF signal management communications equipment for satellite, government, wireless telecommunications, broadcast and CATV service providers.
• The Reschini Group, founded in 1938 by the late Rose Reschini, is one of the best known and most respected insurance companies in Indiana County and the region, writing millions of dollars annually in property, casualty and social insurance for a broad spectrum of businesses, the public sector and individual policyholders.
• S&T Bank, founded in 1902 as the Savings & Trust Company of Indiana, provides a full range of financial services to families and businesses in Pennsylvania, Ohio and New York with $9.1 billion in assets and approximately 75 locations. She is among the top 100 businesspeople represented by David G. Antolik, president and board member of bank holding company S&T Bancorp.
• UpStreet Architects, with offices in Indiana and Johnstown, provide architecture, planning, landscape architecture, interior design and project management services on numerous new construction, renovation, refurbishment and heritage preservation projects over the past three decades in urban, suburban and rural settings.
Pennsylvania Business Central is a sister company of The Indiana Gazette’s Sample News Group.